As a graphic artist it's exciting to be creating and developing a symbol that will eventually
represent your business. It's an opportunity to be creative and a great responsibility. It is
important that the client provides a very clear brief. A brief to create a logo should include;
- As much detail about the business as possible and it's positioning in the market.
- Other companies Graphics / Logos that the client really likes the look of.
- Colour schemes
- Drawings and sketches prepared by the client
- Target market of the business - Products and services
- Similar non-competing markets
- Key words that represent the image of the business
- Photos of current work environment and or products. The clearer a client is in
the brief the more efficient the process of developing the perfect logo.